Director of Product Marketing at Bizly
Are you excited by the opportunity of reinventing how people plan small events so they can be more effective and thoughtful? Do you like building marketing programs from the ground-up? If the answer is yes, you might be a great fit to join the Bizly team as the first Marketing hire.
Bizly is design and analytics software for in-person experiences. Our mission is to keep authentic relationships at the center of business. We do this by making it easy to design impactful events beginning-to-end, with all the analytics to drive growth. With the rise of remote and distributed teams, our platform brings people closer together.
We are seeking a customer-obsessed, highly-driven product marketer who can spearhead the launch of our new SME offering. You will work closely with the Founding Team, Product, Sales and Account Management in all aspects of strategy, messaging, positioning, storytelling, go-to-market execution as well as campaign building and analysis.
- Conduct research on the market, competition, and customers to identify trends, pain points and opportunities for growth
- Develop compelling positioning & messaging across buyer personas that differentiates us in the marketplace and ensures consistency at every stage of their journey with us
- Drive lead generation campaigns across channels and mediums, from initial market research through execution of campaigns including follow-up, and all required iterations
- Create and lead content strategy for every stage of the purchase funnel blog posts, case studies, sales decks, marketing landing pages, and email campaigns
- Assist in building marketing and product analytics platform to measure the results of marketing tactics
- Participate in customer meetings, user groups, and industry trade associations
- Own planning, budget tracking, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance
You’re our ideal teammate if:
- You're analytical but can make sound decisions and succeed with limited data
- You operate with a sense of urgency but patient to see things through
- You're a team player, and highly detail-oriented.
- You're a gifted storyteller with a track record of success at technology startups
- You’re an effective and persuasive writer with a keen ability to translate complex concepts into creative, intuitive content and product positioning
- You have a strong analytical skill-set and can work with the team to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions
- Energetic, personable, ability to overcome obstacles and driven to succeed
- Tireless in finding the right marketing vehicle and fearless about experimentation
- You thrive with quantitative assessment and data-centric approach to analysis
- Self-starter who can work independently and achieve assigned goals
- Strong work ethic and follow up skills
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in a professional setting
Bizly is the events platform that’s built for the whole company to use. Our innovative technology enables anyone on the team to easily build, manage, and measure events. We support enterprise customers through built-in compliance, comparison and reporting tools. We're venture-backed and growing fast, and we need your help as we transform the ~$900 Billion global events market.
- We have amazing people. You will work with some of the smartest and most driven people in the industry. We work together to solve every problem, though we’re not afraid to challenge each other.
- We value personal development. We are a high-performance organization that is always trying to push the envelope. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here – and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We believe in the power of human connection. Magic happens in the moments we spend face to face. We collaborate freely, communicate openly and meet each other outside the box – often at regular team lunches and offsites.
- We want you to love where you work. We have a great office space located in the heart of Herald Square.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Access to Bizly spaces for creative events
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary with equity options
Bizly is a venture-backed company working to build the platform that powers human connection. We embrace and celebrate the diversity of our client and venue base and strive for the same in our employees. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.