Manager, Content Strategy and Operations
Bizly is building the world’s best way for teams to organize business gatherings. We believe that events should be easy to organize, measurable, and scalable. We’ve built the world’s first modern, intuitive, enterprise software for events… aiming to join companies like Slack and Zoom in redefining the way we work.
We have recently signed on several new SaaS clients at the top of the Fortune 100, raised capital from leading strategic investors, and hired some brilliant thinkers onto our team.
We are now seeking a leader to own our supplier strategy, relationships and content.
There are three main things that you will own:
- Hospitality supplier content: you will own our hospitality supplier database and content. This means you will own our relationships with content API providers, and you will have direct oversight on the maintenance of our database, working with our product team (on voice and tone), engineers (on API updates), content contractors (on expansion) and/or identifying new resources as required to oversee the growth of our directory. You will build intelligent systems to rapidly scale and quality control our venue directory.
- Hospitality supplier relationships and partnerships: as a “no commission” platform in the events world, we are looking to extend our industry presence rapidly. Initially, you will be responsible for outreach across hotels, restaurants, activities, and unique venues (later bringing on a sales resource). You will work with our product and engineering team to develop products that make it easy for these venue groups to manage their own content and get business from Bizly.
- International growth: You will be responsible for strategizing and executing the growth of our hospitality directory in Europe and Asia. Here you will work with our sales and operations team, and you will be involved in leading an effort to internationalize our directory.
What we are looking for
The following is what matters most:
- Track Record: we are looking for a proven market-facing manager who has played a lead role, ideally at a fast-growing software company. This role is a combination of business development and operations, so we are looking for someone who can straddle both.
- Hands-On Mindset: while we don’t expect you to spend much of your time editing a content database in the long run, we are looking for someone who is very comfortable getting into the trenches so that we can iterate and grow with precision.
- Culture Fit: most importantly, we are looking for someone who fits our culture and values. We are looking for a detail-oriented manager for this position
Bizly is the world’s leading self-service events platform. Our innovative technology enables anyone on the team to easily build, manage, and measure events. We support enterprise customers through built-in compliance, comparison and reporting tools. We're venture-backed and growing fast, and we are transforming the multi-billion-dollar corporate events market.
- Champion unlocking the power of gathering for millions
- Fanatic focus on using context to deliver simple and intuitive solutions
- Diversity and divergent viewpoints are required to complete the picture
- Be humble, accountable, and constantly improve
- Confront bitter truths and proactively solve problems
- Woot! Celebrate wins at every level
Great work deserves great perks!
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible office with unlimited snacks and wellness center on-premise
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary with equity options
Bizly is a growing team working to build the world's leading platform that powers human connection. We embrace and celebrate diversity. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.