Senior Product Manager at Bizly
Bizly is the next-generation meetings & events platform that powers the world’s leading companies, helping employees easily build great events at hotels, restaurants, and other venues across the country. We are building the ‘rails’ to elevate the events industry to the modern age and digitize up to $300 Billion in annual U.S. event transactions.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to help us bring unparalleled automation into Bizly’s event booking and event management platform. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing and managing the company's product roadmap and shipping reliable products that spark explosive growth and joy. You have a solid reputation for team leadership and building excellent web-based products that have a big impact, as well as a proven track record of execution.
- Develop and oversee our overall product roadmap.
- Develop the most efficient product development process at Bizly, which leverages subject matter experts, internal/external stakeholders, partners, and decision makers.
- Develop our approach to analytics to drive our product and business decision-making.
- Thoughtfully liaison between the business team, designers, and engineering to support the product roadmap, assisting with acquiring and recruiting additional resources as required.
- Utilize exhaustive qualitative and quantitative data to validate new concepts and measure success of current products and future releases.
- Take an ownership role in product vision and seeing it through.
- Build out the product management department at Bizly.
You’re our ideal teammate if:
- You've held a senior product role (in-house) and have managed a team at a fast-growing travel, enterprise SAAS, or eCommerce platform, preferably from the early-stage to growth.
- You’re not afraid of walking in the dark and want to join a team of pioneers who are focused on digitizing the largest untapped segment of the travel and hospitality industry.
- You’re comfortable with constructive internal debate and hungry for creative problem solving.
- You’ve a natural ability to lead through serving.
- You’ve had a track record of launching great web apps.
- You're obsessed with user validation and measuring the impact of everything you ship.
- You're deeply empathetic about the needs of both end-users and economic buyers.
- You think strategically, but you also love getting your hands dirty.
- You're up on all the latest trends in distribution technology, marketing/SEO, eCommerce and payments, blockchain, AI, and other emerging platforms.
- You possess a strong sense of competitive positioning, defensibility and differentiation, and partnerships/BD.
- You’ve had international experience. Bizly will be headed into international growth in 2019.
Bizly is the small meetings and events platform that’s built for the whole company to use. Our innovative technology enables teams to build custom events at thousands of meeting, private dining and activity venues, and maximize ROI on their small meetings through built-in compliance, comparison and reporting tools. We're venture-backed and growing fast, and we need your help as we transform the hospitality, meetings and events industry.
- We have amazing people. You will work with some of the smartest, coolest and most driven people in the industry. We work together to solve every problem, though we’re not afraid to challenge each other.
- We value personal development. We are a high-performance organization that is always trying to push the envelope. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here – and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We believe in the power of human connection. Magic happens in the moments we spend face to face. We collaborate freely, communicate openly and meet each other outside the box – often at regular team lunches and offsites.
- We want you to love where you work. We have a great office space located in the heart of Herald Square.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Access to Bizly spaces for creative events
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary with equity options
Bizly is a growing team working to build the platform that powers human connection. We embrace and celebrate the diversity of our client and venue base and strive for the same in our employees. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.