Director of Enterprise Sales
Bizly is the world's easiest way for teams to build events from start-to-finish. Our product tackles the millions of events are that are built using spreadsheets and paper. We've invented a completely original product experience that helps anyone with no event experience to build great events. We're in a stage of rapid growth as a company and business. We have recently signed on several new SaaS clients at the top of the Fortune 100, raised capital from leading strategic investors, and hired some of the most brilliant thinkers in the industry onto our team.
We have an outstanding demo to conversion rate with large enterprise customers. We are seeking a detail-oriented account executive to work with our large pipeline of Fortune 500 customers to bring them through the sales process, contracts and Infosecurity processes, and across the finish line.
There are three main things that you will own:
- Lead Generation and Pipeline Management: you will own the management of our enterprise sales pipeline utilizing Salesforce and other tools. You will engage in lead generation and nurture campaigns to build a steady stream of demos. You will also own our sales analytics and metrics. You'll use these metrics to help us identify bottlenecks in our sales process and build out scaleable assets and processes.
- Sales Execution: you will own the follow-through to take Fortune 500 customers from demo to closing. You’ll be our resident master of the gentle nudge, working with empathy to help clients identify their internal champions, work through IT Infosecurity reviews and contracts, and support our executive team with negotiations.
- Medium Enterprise Market: you will work independently to assist us in building out a sales strategy for the mid-market, executing that strategy with limited resources, and continuously iterate until we have demonstrated a model that scales.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The following is what matters most:
- Track Record: we are looking for a proven account executive who has sold SaaS software to Fortune 500 customers. We’re looking for a detail-oriented and empathetic sales professional first and foremost.
- Hands-On In Process: we are looking for someone who is very comfortable getting into the trenches of the lead generation and sales closing process in the early phases of the role so that we can iterate and grow with precision.
- Culture Fit: most importantly, we are looking for someone who fits our culture. Must be excited about building a consumerized application for the enterprise, great team player, and deeply enjoys the satisfaction of making a mark on the world.
Bizly is the world’s leading self-service events platform. Our innovative technology enables anyone on the team to easily build, manage, and measure events. We support enterprise customers through built-in compliance, comparison and reporting tools. We're venture-backed and growing fast, and we are transforming the multi-billion-dollar corporate events market.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible office with unlimited snacks and wellness center on-premise
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary with equity options
Bizly is a growing team working to build the world's leading platform that powers human connection. We embrace and celebrate diversity. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.