West Coast User Support Representative
Bizly is looking for a User Support Representative to join our growing team! The User Support Representative will be responsible for ensuring our users have a great Bizly experience by receiving fast venue responses to event inquiries, fielding basic event planning questions, and helping to troubleshoot product issues. This role would be responsible for coverage during Pacific time.
We are looking for an energetic, team player with basic event planning knowledge and a passion for customer service to help us deliver a great user experience from start to finish.
- Venue response- obtain fast venue responses for all user-submitted inquiries to hotels and private dining venues across the country. This includes calling venues to ensure accurate contact details and venue follow-up to ensure our users receive all responses within 48 hours of their inquiry.
- Event questions- from room rentals to transient rates and everything in between! We are the event planning experts for our users and will answer basic event questions via Instant Chat.
- Tech troubleshooting- fielding how-tos and other product questions users have through Instant Chat.
You’re our ideal teammate if you have:
- Tech Platform Experience. Previous experience in customer support/service for a SaaS company.
- Event Planning Knowledge. You are well versed in basic event planning knowledge including experience working with/for hotels or private dining venues.
- Passion for Customer Service. Problem-solving is your middle name. You love to see the impact your work has on others.
- Detailed-oriented. Perhaps the most important trait is precision and follow-thru. We’re looking for someone who is detail-oriented and organized.
- Team member is not required to live on the West Coast but will be responsible for West Coast coverage hours.
Bizly is the events platform that’s built for the whole company to use. Our innovative technology enables anyone on the team to easily build, manage, and measure events. We support enterprise customers through built-in compliance, comparison and reporting tools. We're venture-backed and growing fast, and we need your help as we transform the >$1.5 Trillion Billion corporate events market.
- Destroy the monotonous. We believe that creativity and personal expression are the foundations of building great in-person experiences.
- Authenticity is our foundation. Our product is inspired by authentic stories, voices, and wisdom from real people - our ideas are never made in a factory.
- Turbocharge your group dynamics. We are obsessed with improving collaboration as the cornerstone principle of our product, company, and the people we serve.
- Fuel the creative spirit. We believe in democratizing event creation, giving everyone the tools and expertise to become great event creators themselves and express their unique voice, creativity, and interpersonal style.
- Employees come first. Attracting, hiring, nurturing, and empowering the best talent is what sets Bizly apart, and being honest, respectful and empathetic with each other is our everyday.
- Dedication to excellence. We always question our assumptions, and take an honest, innovative, detailed and data-driven approach in everything we do.
- Different is better. We emphasize candor, diversity, and inclusion in all aspects of the business, ensuring that we have the most thoughtful viewpoints on every matter.
- We never stop listening. Great businesses, like great events, are built by a dedication to empathy for everyone in the room.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Competitive salary
- Remote workforce