Director of Product
Bizly's mission is to deliver the world’s best way for teams to organize meetings and micro-events. We're building modern, intuitive, enterprise software for gatherings… aiming to join companies like Slack and Zoom in redefining the way we work.
We have recently signed on several new SaaS clients at the top of the Fortune 100, raised capital from leading strategic investors, and hired some brilliant thinkers onto our team.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a Director of Product to steer us to the future
We are looking for an experienced enterprise SaaS product manager. You will oversee three areas for the company:
- Business analysis and strategic planning: you will work directly with our CEO to represent the business in the product and engineering groups at Bizly. You will be responsible for assessing the market landscape and stakeholder needs, aligning it with our economic engine, and overseeing the product roadmap.
- Product management: you use technical depth, data analysis, and stakeholder communication processes to drive our excellence in shipping world-class products. You will drive a structured process for product documentation, stakeholder reviews, prioritization, and planning.
- Advocacy and communication: you will own the product communication framework and feedback processes at the organization across product, engineering, sales, and customer success.
- Creativity and analysis. You will be empowered to take risks, and you will have an innate analytical capability around risk and revenue analysis
What we are looking for
The following is what matters most:
- Track Record: we are looking for a proven product manager who has played a lead role at a fast-growing enterprise software company. We are looking for a business-savvy professional to lead our product management with inherent strength in understanding revenue, sales, and growth.
- Hands-On, Detailed-Oriented, and Communicative: we are looking for someone who is very comfortable getting into the trenches in the early phases of the role so that we can iterate and grow with precision. We are looking for someone with deep technical proficiency across engineering, design and product so that we can optimize shipping great products. We are also looking for someone who leans towards over-communicating.
- Culture Fit: most importantly, we are looking for someone who is aligned with our values. You are a natural leader who inspires your team members to take ownership and utilize empathy, data, and a problem-solving based approach to solve the biggest problems.
Bizly is the world’s leading self-service events platform. Our innovative technology enables anyone on the team to easily build, manage, and measure events. We support enterprise customers through built-in compliance, comparison and reporting tools. We're venture-backed and growing fast, and we are transforming the multi-billion-dollar corporate events market.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible office with unlimited snacks and wellness center on-premise
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Competitive salary with equity options
Bizly is a growing team working to build the leading platform that powers human connection. We embrace and celebrate diversity. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.